1. Walk circles in your house ( my path is through my kitchen, into the dining room, front hallway, family room- then repeat!)
2. Do a Walk Away the Pounds video. The lady on the video is kind of silly, but her 4 mile walk + normal activities = 10k steps.
3. Walk your dog!
4. Pace (or dance!) when making dinner.
5. Make a treadmill desk. (My husband did this. Don't knock it til you try it.)
6. Meet a friend, and go for a walk! Friend therapy and exercise. It's a great combo.
7. Walk around the mall, Target or Walmart. (Try not to shop!)
8. Walk to close locations (pool, playground , library)
9. Set alarms on your Fitbit, and walk 1000 steps every hour.
10. Compete with a friend. Nothing like a friendly competition to get you off your butt!!